Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Book Blog Notes!

This year, I made the decision to start logging my reading habits. Make notes and reviews on things that I've been reading. I've been wanting to do this for years now, but I've never really given it that much time or effort.

So, in 2010, I decided to launch The Reading Studio via my blog, Studio Notes. And, I really think it's a good thing - this book log/review habit that I've started. 

However, I find that when strapped for time, doing book reviews (even if they are just mini book reviews!), can be quite a challenge if I have to review several books in one go. That's why I decided that while I intend on keeping up with my "monthly book reviews round-up" via The Reading Studio section at Studio Notes, I will  now attempt to make mini book review notes through this blog. 

The idea is to write down my initial thoughts on the books I've read when I finish reading them. Then, I will gather/collect these mini book reviews from this blog to my Studio Notes blog's monthly round-ups.  Hopefully, this will just help in making my monthly book reviews more manageable.

Oh, and yes, I'm hoping to archive my past individual mini book reviews as well.  

If you're an author or publisher who wish to get your books reviewed, do drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment